Who are the tennis coaches?
Coach Kati Kocsis. She can be reached at (916) 482-6111 ext. 1189 or email@example.com
Coach Martin Kosan. He can be reached at (916) 482-6111 ext. 1179 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have Adult and Junior Programs?
Yes. Arden Hills offers both Adult and Junior Programs.
Are there different levels in the Junior Program?
Yes. The Arden Hills Junior Tennis Program consists of different options for all skills and age levels. The program is as follows:
- Red Group (stage 1) – Ages 5–7
- Orange Group (stage 2) – Ages 8–10
- Green Group (stage 3) – Ages 9–12
- Tournament Players – Ages 9–12
- High Performance Training – Ages 10–13 – Must submit an application and try out for this program.
- High School Program – Ages 13–18
- Arden Hills Professional Junior Tennis Program – Must submit an application and try out for this program.
Do we have to reserve a court in order to play?
- Please reserve a court every time you wish to play.
- Courts may be reserved for 1 1/2 hours for singles and 2 hours for doubles.
- If no reservation follows, or if no other players show up, the players may remain using that court.
- If the player who reserved the court does not show up within 15 minutes of their reservation start time, the court becomes available to other players.
Please contact the front desk for court reservations: (916) 482-6111 ext. 1160
Do you have a pro shop?
Yes, it is located in the Spa Boutique.
What tennis equipment do you sell in the pro shop?
Currently we have racquets, tennis apparel, shoes, grips, over grips, bags and tennis balls available. The tennis equipment changes seasonally, so stop by the boutique or consult with a tennis coach for more information. Demo racquets can be ordered directly through one of our tennis coaches.
Do you have organized tennis leagues?
Yes. We have both adult and junior SATA and USTA leagues.
Can I borrow a tennis racquet?
Yes. We have a limited number of racquets that you may borrow at the front desk. You may also qualify for a demo racquet. If you are interested in purchasing a tennis racquet or seeing if you qualify for a demo racquet, please contact the tennis coaches for more information.
What do I need in order to play tennis?
You should have tennis shoes (non-marking soles), a tennis racquet and proper tennis attire (i.e., shirts must be worn at all times). It is against club policy to play without proper tennis attire.
Do you offer private tennis lessons?
Yes. We offer group and private tennis lessons for all level players.
Do I have to be a member in order to receive tennis lessons?
No, resort guests are permitted to receive tennis lessons but resort guest fees do apply.