Who are the tennis coaches?
Coach Kati Kocsis. She can be reached at (916) 482-6111 ext. 1189 or email@example.com
Coach Martin Kosan. He can be reached at (916) 482-6111 ext. 1179 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have Adult and Junior Programs?
Yes. Arden Hills offers both Adult and Junior Programs.
Are there different levels in the Junior Program?
Yes. The Arden Hills Junior Tennis Program consists of different options for all skills and age levels.
The program is as follows:
- Red Group (stage 1) – Ages 5–7
- Orange Group (stage 2) – Ages 8–10
- Green Group (stage 3) – Ages 9–12
- Tournament Players – Ages 9–12
- High Performance Training – Ages 10–13 – Must submit an application and try out for this program.
- High School Program – Ages 13–18
- Arden Hills Professional Junior Tennis Program – Must submit an application and try out for this program.
Do we have to reserve a court in order to play?
- Please reserve a court every time you wish to play.
- Courts may be reserved for 1 1/2 hours for singles and 2 hours for doubles.
- If no reservation follows, or if no other players show up, the players may remain using that court.
- If the player who reserved the court does not show up within 15 minutes of their reservation start time, the court becomes available to other players.